Saturday, April 30, 2011

1000 deeds anyone?

Assalamualaikum!

April is coming to an end soon and Alhamdulillah I made it through the month...and my colleague is coming back to work!! no more crazy overtimes :P and the best part is I'm going to my 1 month leave soon. ehehehe

Anyhoo, So I woke up from my nap and I was thinking to myself, as a muslim is better for us to better ourselves. lol to seek knowledge, increase our imaan, overcoming bad habits and etc.

Lately it feels like a routine. Wake up for subuh prayer, watch a mini dawah lecture or find a really awesome quote from the Quran or the Hadith and post it on my status on Facebook ( I think it's a great way to start the day!) go to work, having my prayers in between then come home either I would come home and browse through the net, trying to find some really good articles or whatever or I go for my tuition classes and afterwards read at least 1 page of the Quran a day.

So I was thinking to myself what else can I do to better myself? *this was before my Isyak prayer* So I went into prayer and asked Allah to to help me out with this :p

and guess what!

I found this really good website, well actually I haven't really gone through it but it seems promising!


...........1000 good deeds! exactly what I need, don't you think? :D

I could help but smile knowing that Allah is listening to my doa though I know he's always listening!