Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bittersweet, I shall say......

Assamaualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters :)



I am a little frustrated with myself. sigh and I felt bad about it :( subahanallah. On a happier note I got my Language and Communication instructor to write a recommendation letter for uni. (score!) :D now I shall wait from my boss to come back from her trip and convince her to write one for me too. hehe

Have a terrific weekend everyone!

Btw I had a really weird dream last night, I dreamt I was in this huge mall (very futuristic!) and there was this computer gaming competition going on, wasn't like those call of duty or whatever and there was like group of gamers and one of these group, some sort of elite professional gamers were all consists of vampires! lol! I must say they're very very good looking vampires and they don't feed on human blood. hahaha

Good looking vampires playing computer games inside a very futuristic mall :p ok I'm going to stop rambling now.