Monday, January 30, 2012

Flawed & Anti-social


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh everyone :)


Since it is not the end of the month yet, I have not posted part 3 yet but Inshallah tomorrow :)

But today I want to talk about friends. What makes a friend, a friend?
Are they the ones that someone you can talk to without being judged?
or are they the ones that understand you the most and knows what each other are thinking?
or maybe are they the ones that have been with you the longest?

Well that all depends on you...what do you want in a friend?

Have you ever had friend that you tell everything to and you both have thought that this friendship was going to last forever and suddenly or eventually ended sourly? I had, several times.

But I never regret a single one of them because everyone that I've met have either taught me something about myself, something about life or taught me how a friend should be and that is how I see life, I believe that everyone you have met or going to meet have something to teach you. There is a reason why Allah wants them in your life and if it weren't for the friends I have/had...I wouldn't be were I am today.

What do I want in a friend? 

..someone who makes me want to get closer to Allah and accepts me for who I am, flawed and anti-social ;)