Friday, January 27, 2012

January Quotes Pt 1

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh everyone!

IT'S TIME FOR JANUARY QUOTES! : D as you may know I love to re-tweet Islamic quotes on twitter, so I was thinking of making it like a monthly thing. whaddaya say? :DD besides, I think it's a great idea to share it with everyone!

I have read so many amazing and inspiring quotes this month. Thus, I have to divide it into 2 parts or maybe 3, we'll see :) SoOoOo...no more distractions! These are my re-tweets between 3rd January-7th January.

There's some really good reminders in there! so please read :)


 I Love Islam 
A tear that falls from the eye for the fear of Allah is indeed small but it's strong enough to remove sins equal to the size of a sea.

 Islamic Thoughts 
"Even Allah SWT does not plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should you an I?"  

 Islamic Thoughts 
Allah SWT doesn't look at your faces nor your wealth, He looks at your heart and your deeds.   

 I Love Islam 
When a man derives no happiness from fasting & Salaat during the night, it is a sign of him being drowned in sin.

 Baba Ali 
Power doesn't corrupt people, it exposes them. 

 Islamic Thoughts 
If you need to ask for something, ask from Allah SWT.  

 I Love Islam 
A woman's heart should be so lost in Allah that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her

 I Love Islam 
"Wearing black at the times of affliction is a display which is wrong & has no basis." -Ibn Uthaymeen

 I Love Islam 
Insomnia is a gift from Allah, as the night in which the believer cannot sleep can be spent in remembrance of Allah.

 Islamic Thoughts 
Allah SWT knows the needs of each soul, even when you can't find the words.