Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MUSLIMSISTERSUNITE

Assalamualaikum everyone!

It's been awhile!

There is so many things going on right now, my colleague is going to be on leave for a month. Basically I will be dealing with all the usual hectic-ness at work :S ah well it's a good practice :P

I just have a message for my beloved sisters out there, I've mentioned quite a few times about the little aunties here and they are truly amazing! if you have problems and you have no one else to confined...email them :) trust me you will get a reply! or just read through their blog..their advice are just full of love and motivation!

They were the ones who have introduced me to myspiritualfix.com and recently they have introduced me to a new forum for the sisters (which I am VERY excited about!) Muslimsistersunite ...come and join with me! I just registered few minutes ago :P