Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NOW?

one day...I will pray and wear my hijab, I will be dutiful to my lord but first I would like to enjoy life....

you know what's wrong with this sentence?

What makes you think you'll live another day? In fact,what makes you think you'll live by morning when morning comes what makes you think you'll live by evening?

It's a scary thought isn't it? :/

The problem is beloved brothers and sisters is that we are giving this world more than what it deserves. Don't you agree that we should be spending more of our time 'building' for our next life? our eternal life?

We say judgement day not judgement days but do you know how long is a day in akhirat? just the morning itself is 50,000 years = 50 milleniums, 500 centuries , 5000 decades! Subahanallah!

Compare to the time we have in this world 110 years tops, see how little time we have? and you want to waste an eternal life for this little percentage? really?

So my beloved ones, it's time to wake up...the judgement is coming, so ask yourself what will you present to the creator of the heavens and the earth during this day?