Monday, April 25, 2011

Great day Monday

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Just a random post....

I just want to say I had the best Monday I've ever had though there were some disappointing moments and I am seriously exhausted! but my day is not ready to end yet, I have class in less than an hour.

Just a summary of my day...

Went to work as usual, then finished one tender document (believe me, its the fastest one i've done!) then finished another one which btw took me 3 days, I basically have to rush everything then I have to leave at 9.30am to Seria but ended up leaving at 10am BUT we have to drop by Bandaran at KB first and took us about 20 minutes to find the building. lol! and we were late for the meeting already and we have to contact someone from KB to help us with directions. lol lol I think we were about an hour late for the meeting, arrived there around 12pm..discussing this and that, measuring every perimeter of the area ( I feel so manly using this laser thing...its like a measuring tape except you only need to point at the walls and it'll give you the measurement instantly, cool huh?) btw if you're wondering what my job is.. I'm not a contractor or whatsoever...well kind of, basically I just work for the marketing section for the company, I wouldn't say it's a construction company..I don't know, let's just say it's a well-rounded business yea? :p an hour later, we went back to bandar and had our lunch inside the car and doing our work..yes our work (now that's dedication!) hahaha! nah, kidding..we had no choice :p and got a call from another colleague of ours that we need to go to Bandar as in the capital city of Brunei Darussalam. yes that, bandar for a 30 minutes meeting but stretched out to a 2 hours meeting! and went back to office around 4.30pm and did alittle bit of work and went home at 5.30pm and..here I am!

well that wasn't so brief :p Alhamdulillah, it was a good day! Time for maghrib prayers everyone! :)