Saturday, February 4, 2012

PRODUCTIVE MUSLIM E-BOOK!!!!!


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :D

I am honestly excited to tell you this, I've made an amazing discovery 2 nights ago and I want to share it with all of you!!

First of all, humans are flawed and we procrastinate. I don't know about you but I procrastinate ALOT and it is one of the habits I try to overcome. I've heard about productivemuslim.com but never bothered to check it out...until 2 nights ago and honestly...I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! <3

It is such a good read and plenty of amazing ideas and tips that is totally useful and I will not spoil it for any of you ;) please I highly recommend you to check it out and have a read, I think it's a good way to start if you want to be more productive. 

once you enter the website, click the "new visitor? start here" button OR you can click on the START HERE tab! and download the free E-BOOK in PDF!

If you love it as much as I did then do let him (them?!) know! ;) feel free to tweet him/them at https://twitter.com/#!/AbuProductive !! and tell him/them what a wonderful work he's/they're doing!

I am not sure whether it is a group of people or  just one guy :P

What's my favourite part of the E-BOOK?

Well, I haven't finish reading it (that is how much I love it, I just couldn't help but to share it with all of you ASAP! lol) but my favourite part is the 18 sources of Barakah :)

So what are you waiting for?!? GO CHECK IT OUT! :) and let me know YOUR favourites!