Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Hijab?

Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters!

Today I just feel I like talking about wearing the Hijab. I know this can be a tough experience for some of you but don't worry, just pray to Allah to make it easy for you and Inshallah it will be :) It's been almost 2 months since I've been wearing the hijab and I love it soo soooo much! I just want to share with all you sisters my experience and to let you guys know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! there are a lot of sisters out there struggling to wear the hijab! don't be scared to wear them, it only makes you MORE beautiful! who cares what other people thinks, you do this to please your lord, that's the only opinion that matters! those other opinions are invalid. we must understand, it is an order from our creator, Allah...and we are only his creations, his servants..who are we to disobey him?

It was a so-so experience for me, I admit I was scared at first but mashallah..it's so liberating. lol yea I do get a lot of questions about why I started wearing the hijab but everyone was supportive of my decision in the end, Alhamdulillah :) the mocking and the teasing will go away sooner or later...besides wearing the hijab is beautiful to the eyes of the beholder, doesn't that make you feel good? :D - ok I know the way I write is sooo newbie-ish LOL :p I just want to let you sisters know that if you want to change, I am here for you....so take that crucial step, that one very important step, why are you scared of this piece of cloth? the piece of cloth that makes you beautiful and hinders you from the unwanted attentions!! here's a video i want you sisters to watch, trust me it's really really good!



so I hope all you sisters out there will start wearing your Hijab. don't be a part time hijabi..be a full time hijabi :D remember shaytan loves when you disobey Allah, now we can't let him win can we? :) Pray to Allah to make this easy for you!

Also here's another video I want to share.....




btw the video ain't scary :p
so dont' delay....be a full time hijabi :)