Friday, December 30, 2011

December Quotes ?

Assalamualaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh

What I like about twitter is you can re-tweet things. LOL

Here are all the things I've re-tweeted that I either find inspiring or a good reminder for me :)


 Islamic Thoughts 
Suffering is a gift, in it is hidden mercy. (Rumi)   



 Usamah Khan 
It's pointless being a pretty package if you're just an empty box. 

 نورهان ۩ 
Ya Allah; I pray to you to increase my patience, strengthen my faith, and help me walk through this difficult journey. Ameen.

 Islamic Thoughts 
The one who is repentant of his sins is like the one who has committed none. (Ibn Majah) 

 Dawah Addict 
If you hang around with garbage, you're gonna start to stink.

 I Love Islam 
We always feel tht Allah's blessings never comes on time when we call BUT the truth is, they are always on time but we are always in a hurry

 Usamah Khan 
If you are right, then there is no need to get angry & if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry. 

 Baba Ali 
It's easier for a Muslim sister to find an amazing job than an amazing husband  RT if u agree