Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Think then speak

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh everyone

Never in my life have I struggled with weight. However, I do have people in my life that I do care about DO struggle with this kind of issues and truth be told, I never understood simply because I was never in that situation. 

I could only sympathized, I could only imagine how that person might feel and I am  not saying there is anything wrong being a bigger size. Being 2 sizes bigger than your best friend can be a very sensitive issue to someone and everyone is different. We might not understand then again, our feet was never in those shoes. 

All I am trying to say is.... if you don't have anything nice to say, better to say nothing at all. 

So brothers & sisters in Islam, think before you speak :) we don't want to end up hurting someone we love do we, now? :))